Neptune Aquatics

My 40G breeder tank

The algae problem I had on the sandbed went away. I think the skimmer helps a lot. I also the replaced the 10K bulb with the 14K Phoenix bulb.
Some shots I took last night.

FTS
FTSmarch2009.jpg

Tunze 9002 skimmer. I used to get 200-250ml of light green tea every 24 hours. I adjusted it so it skims darker now. The pic show almost one day of skimmate.
skimmer.jpg

I moved my moving clam in between the two rocks. He still trying to move ;D ..
clam-1.jpg

Jeff's shrimp checking out the clam
coralbandshrimp.jpg

Another shot
coralbandshrimp1.jpg

My cleaner shrimp with a stomache full of eggs
cleanershrimp.jpg

Clown
femaleclown.jpg

Banggai
banggai.jpg

Very nice tank and its cool you got a breeding pair of Cardinals. I am hoping the pair i have are male and female its very hard to tell they are still young. Keep up the good work.

Like all the colors.

Adolfo

Phong I forgot to give Eric that Macro algae for you....Are you ever in the Lawerence Expressway and Kifer area?

Thanks Adolfo!!

[quote author=Lyn link=topic=5108.msg85829#msg85829 date=1236036239]
Your tank is looking better than ever Phong! The clam looks like it was meant to be there. :D
[/quote]
It's still crappy compare to other tanks on here ;D .. Yeah and he's still trying to move :(.. no sure whatzup with this guy... :(

[quote author=bluenassarius link=topic=5108.msg85830#msg85830 date=1236036441]
looking great dude. i got some more algae 4 u phong :)
[/quote]
Thanks Sam! the macroalgae you gave me are doing good. 8)

[quote author=Apon link=topic=5108.msg85862#msg85862 date=1236044952]
Phong I forgot to give Eric that Macro algae for you....Are you ever in the Lawerence Expressway and Kifer area?
[/quote]
I can go up there Arnold.. Just let me know when.. Thanks!

How do you have all this time Phong. You should come see me in Salinas for that macroalgae if you have the time. Id even make it worth your while. Breaking down my 100 gallon quarentine tank and its full of live rock. You can pick a feww peices out to pay for your gas. Its all purple already.

Not much work right now.. I have been home for 2 weeks already. Doesn't look good :( ..

Salinas is pretty far though from where I live though. Are you coming to the April meeting? I can bring you the algae to the meeting if you do. Thanks Amy!

70cuda- whereabouts in Salinas?

Phong, if you wanted me to bring something to her I might be heading down there on Saturday. I'll let you know later in the week.

Mine grew to the top of the water in one long long branch, then started growing branches that went sideways, looks fake if you ask me.

edit mine looks fake not yours phong ;D

;D Amy. I'm just happy that it's growing.. Max is going to get some more gorgonian later on this week.. Gotta run over there to see if there is anything I can keep 8) ..

phong hows the dendro doing? anybody from SJ coming up for the swap? if so, i can hand off the macros for you to grow out. im totally out of space in this tank..

Moved some stuff around. Took a FTS last night. Sorry the glass a little dirty..
I have aiptasia popping up everywhere now >:( .. need to pick up couple more peppermint shrimps.

FTSmarch2009x2.jpg

Back