Cali Kid Corals

My fish tank

I got the camera out for about 5 minutes, but since the jocs were too busy frolicking, I was only able to take a couple pictures. Here is a FTS as of Sept 5th, 2009

exp0001-2.jpg

Hey Mark,

Nice. Very Nice.

You make 180 gallons look like 300. You give me a lot to look forward to with my 100G that is about a year and four months old.''

I think I've seen this tank on Reef Central's Tank of the Month. I was going to toggle over to their site to see if I could find your set up there, but it's late right now and I'm tired of surf right now. So, I thought I ask here if: "Is it possible that I saw your set up on RC's Tank of the Month site?"

In any event, your set up is very inspiring to me, and I recognize the time, commitment and patience you expended to get your system dialed in.

How do you get your name on your photos? I have a Bamboo Fun Table with Corel Draw and Adobe Photoshop, so I'm thinking I should be able to import a photo, into one of those apps, that I want to protect; and then write on it....? I haven't tried that yet, so thought I would ask this cause you're the second member I've seen do this.

Thanks for the inspiration.

Happy Reefing,
Joel

Here's a link to my Humble Hundred . I look forward to following your posts in the future and learning more from you.
http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/8161

Attached files /attachments/sites/default/files/Good Tank Shoot _1.JPG /attachments/sites/default/files/IMG_3082.jpg

Joel, I do have a thread on RC as well as another site, but my tank has never been TOTM on RC. Its still not quite at the level at some of those amazing systems, but thank you for the compliments.

As for inserting text into a photo, I am probably not the best person to ask as I still insert text in an old program called microsoft picture it that I have had for about 5 years. I also have adobe lightroom, but I still use what I know as I have a hard time following directions.

Good luck with your tank. It looks like you are off to a great start.

Hi Mark,

After hearing from you, I couldn't ask for anymore incentive.

Thank you for posting back with you comments.

I know I saw your set up on RC. It should be TOTM, and I understand what you're saying.

Sincerely,
Joel Colletti
Reef Keeper

Back