Kessil

MY IM 170EXT

So when my tank turned on this morning I found that my rainbow diaseris was dead. It wasn't flipped over or anything so I'm guessing that something had to have ate it because it was healthy and looking great last night.
My experience with diaseris/plates/etc. frags has been poor at best over the years. They often just slough off tissue and die overnight (looks like this one did the same). The fact that one is smaller than a fingernail probably didn't help either.

So when my tank turned on this morning I found that my rainbow diaseris was dead. It wasn't flipped over or anything so I'm guessing that something had to have ate it because it was healthy and looking great last night.
That's always frustrating. I recently had a nice Zoa which had grown from one to four polyps, and then seemingly overnight it was gone like it had never been on the plug.

Unrelated, but i noticed you also bid on that Scoly and Rapunzel torch from CaliKid. Those were nice pieces.

That's always frustrating. I recently had a nice Zoa which had grown from one to four polyps, and then seemingly overnight it was gone like it had never been on the plug.

Unrelated, but i noticed you also bid on that Scoly and Rapunzel torch from CaliKid. Those were nice pieces.
Yeah they shot up crazy high in price on there so I ended up grabbing two really nice cynarinas and a rainbow pectinia.

Back