Our mission

MY IM 170EXT

Goni garden after finally getting a glitter bomb.

Attachments

• 20240821_130235.jpg
    20240821_130235.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 27
I would like them too for mine but will they not lower the water level too much when the return is turrned off, or any hack to avoid this? Where did you buy them from? Etsy?
Yes I bought them off Etsy and like I said have a code for 20% off. I'm not sure on the issue of lowing the water level I'm guessing you are worried that it will create a vacuum pulling water back into the sump? I haven't seen a difference but I also just use the return nozzles just for agitation of the top of the water.

Yes I bought them off Etsy and like I said have a code for 20% off. I'm not sure on the issue of lowing the water level I'm guessing you are worried that it will create a vacuum pulling water back into the sump? I haven't seen a difference but I also just use the return nozzles just for agitation of the top of the water.
It does lower the water level for me quite a bit depending on how I position the dual noozles. I am interested in the coupon, and the size of the noozle you bought.

It does lower the water level for me quite a bit depending on how I position the dual noozles. I am interested in the coupon, and the size of the noozle you bought.
Yeah after watching it and messing with the nozzles yesterday and today it does go down past the over fill more then it normally would before.

The code is BONUSFACTOR

You can message him and just tell him I sent you and you want the same rubber ones I got that mine fit perfectly.

Back