Our mission

Neptune Apex -- worth it?

Trident are in stock at BRS if you want one as of 9:38am.

Reactions: JVU
Trident are in stock at BRS if you want one as of 9:38am.

Still in stock as of 11am. New record. :)

It does sound like they have a handle on the production issues though, which is really good news.
Now I can get a Trident to test the big 3, and use my ReefBot to test everything else. (phosphate, nitrate, alkalinity backup, ammonia, iodine maybe)
If only the dang stock market had not plummeted this week....

Still in stock as of 11am. New record. :)

It does sound like they have a handle on the production issues though, which is really good news.
Now I can get a Trident to test the big 3, and use my ReefBot to test everything else. (phosphate, nitrate, alkalinity backup, ammonia, iodine maybe)
If only the dang stock market had not plummeted this week....
I missed my window to sell some of the stuff I had to do the whole "sell high, buy low " bit... so now... just broke....still. lol

If I wanted to extend my Apex to several tanks, and I wanna have probes for those tanks, do I need a separate controller? or is there an extension off the additional energy bars?

If I wanted to extend my Apex to several tanks, and I wanna have probes for those tanks, do I need a separate controller? or is there an extension off the additional energy bars?

You’ll need additional PM1 or PM2 modules depending on which probes you want to connect.

Wonder why you would plug a USB device into an aquabus cable port though, "here's a hole, lets stick it in there" male type mentality? :D

Because people keep referring to it as a USB port.

Well I got a webcam to monitor that tank. Why waste an outlet when I can just plug it into the USB port on the Apex!

Gee... I want to take pictures of my tank with my phone but its running out of battery. Heck, I can just plug my cable into the USB port on my Apex!

Manual says I need to update the firmware of my Apex, so I plugged my computer into the USB port.

These are all TRUE. These are all scenarios that have happened! These are phone calls I've had with customers!

IT IS NOT A USB PORT!

Back