Welcome to BAR - the Bay Area's premier saltwater hobbyists hub!

News From Aquarium Concepts - BAR Sponsor

Guest
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
375
Just stopped by there, didn't see any sunburst anthias, at least I don't think so. They had two large square anthias, and 3 other anthias that I couldn't ID for sure, but they didn't have the head markings that the sunburst have. Might have been bartlett's or something like that.
 
BOD
BOD
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
2,327
thanks natterjak, the search continues.. if i find any i'll let you know eileen..
 
Guest
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
375
I'll keep my eyes peeled for you guys - I usually go to Aquatic Gallery and All About Fish pretty regularly, and AC is a couple minutes away.
 
Supporting Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2007
Messages
3,793
No sunburst at All About Fish today =/ Some big square spots and some other smallish ones...

BTW they have some sweet wrasses, one called a Twisti Wrasse? Bob said he accidentally picked it up, and said it's hard to keep... but I saw it eat a little bit of mysis, though definitely not as vigorously as the pink bar or the exquisites.

It has one spot on the end of the dorsal, and one on the bottom fin, kind of symmetrical. Looks like an arrow, kinda blue/green as well.
 
BOD
BOD
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
2,327
anyone looking for sunburst, steve at new alameda aquatics got some nice, healthy ones in for $25/each right now.. just fyi..
 
Top