Jestersix

[Nov 11, 2017] Dick's Tank tour and luncheon (Oakland, CA)

sfsuphysics

Supporting Member
Presumably you're already past the 22 max mark, I see 19 listed on the RSVP but quite a few "wife and kids" comments as well.

I’m bit worried about the total head count as well, it’s likely to be way past 22. If necessary some of us can drop out, no issue

F6553066

Supporting Member
Sfsuphysics: your welcome to come, but as of today you will be the last.
For everyone that signed up will you post anyone you are bringing so we can buy and prepare enough food.
Thank you all
for participating and I think this will be an enjoyable event. See you all next Saturday.

Dick Flanagan

F6553066

Supporting Member
Ranjibe Dey: no one needs to drop out. I just need the final count including anyone coming with the above participants.

Dick Flanagan

L/B Block

Supporting Member
Still in-just me and a 4 yr old who does not eat much.. look forward to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ibn

I'll be stopping by, but won't be staying. I forgot to drop off the PAR meter when I was over at Mark's on Saturday. :oops:

daddio

I'll be stopping by, but won't be staying. I forgot to drop off the PAR meter when I was over at Mark's on Saturday. :oops:
@Ibn I can take the meter unless someone else wants it (I am not going to test at this time) Do you need me to come down and get it?

Ibn

@Mark B only if you're in the area. The forgetfulness was an oversight on my part (had it in the back of my car when I stopped by), so I'll drop it off if you aren't in the area.