Our mission

OT in SF is FS

I still haven't been there but the pictures of the store online seem really nice. It can't be cheap to keep up but it does seem like a nice store. From their site, I'd buy it :)

It's really nice inside and their frag tanks are amazing. it's a bit on the pricer side for my blood but I have gottena couple of things there in the past

400K with the building, that's not too shabby a price. Wonder if they're willing to part with one of their coral tanks? I could definitely rethink my desire of an acrylic tank with one of those bad boys :D

I'm assuming the building, I could be wrong, CL ad says 3,125 sqft which is pretty much a building size.

Whoops... the ad also says "The building is also for sale (call for more details)."

Naughty naughty, very deceptive ad. Mentions 3,125 sqft, also says 1100 sqft full height basement... wtf not like you can take that with you. Unless you're buying the business plus leasing the building from them.

IIRC they wanted 500,000 for the business before, and well over a million for the building the package was somewhere ~1.5 mil.

I would hate to have to dig out of that hole with a LFS :D, I'm a sales machine at a LFS, and could no way make it with a bunch of clones running around.

The AD doesnt mention anything regarding a lease? I dont think anybody would pluck down that kind of change with out a long term lease.

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=4211.msg50601#msg50601 date=1217551472]
400k with building? That's a SMOKING deal!!!!!
[/quote]

It wouldn't last two minutes if that is the price. ;D

[quote author=Elite link=topic=4211.msg50612#msg50612 date=1217559844]
[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=4211.msg50601#msg50601 date=1217551472]
400k with building? That's a SMOKING deal!!!!!
[/quote]

It wouldn't last two minutes if that is the price. ;D
[/quote]

Which is the very reason I commented on it ;) :D

Back