Kessil

Paradox's 150 Cuttle Farm Army Reef

These would be the Dwarfs Adults are 4-5 "s

Rich does have some for sale now. I have probably 50-60 eggs from my current batch, but lets see how they turn out..

Can you enter a cuttlefish into the DBTC lol!

[quote author=LordHelmet link=topic=2920.msg36222#msg36222 date=1204667571]
do they escape like octopus?
[/quote]

Nope...

I have had one jump out of a divided section before, but that was a freak acident. This was on a rimless tank that was only 2-3 gallons or so. I would think this was a rather rare occurance and less likely then a fish jump.

You can keep one in an 18 gallon high no problem. The general public party line is 30 gallons for one, but, you know how that goes. :D

Common doesn't mean anything. :D They could be one of a number of species.

<soapbox>On that note, adult wild caught cuttles should not be purchased or supported. More than 1/2 of them die in transit, since they are adults they will prolly only live for a few months at most, and they tend to kill each other if put together. </soapbox>

The ones at OT are wild caught ~3 month old Bandesis.

he has them in the Big Softy tank right now, so unlessthey are swimming around, you will have to look carefully for them. =)

Experiential guess work. I would guess the ones at OT could be anywhere between 3 months and 9 months based on Daniel's estimate.

I want your 18g Via Aqua. I also want to not have to move again, and also want to have room for another tank and also want to afford stocking it. All these wants. What are the winning lotto numbers?

Back