Reef nutrition

Please help me decide

I am coming down tomorrow and there is now a kink in my plans. I was going to go to Neptune early and then work my way to the meeting. I just checked their website and saw they do not open until noon. I guess I just take for granted that the lfs here in town usually open at 10.

Where else should I hit before them?

Is Atl bringing anything in anymore? The last couple of times, the store was not very full.

Is the new Aquatic Gallery location fully stocked?

I'm just looking for suggestions

Thanks

Mark

IMO, Neptune has the best coral selection hands down.

Atlantis was not bringing stuff in for awhile, but when I went a few weeks ago they were better. Definitely not up to where they were at their height though.

Aquarium Showroom has a few decent display tanks that he sells out of, but you're not going to find tons of great frags for sale (Billy is trying to change that, not sure if he's done more fragging recently.)

I like Dolphin Pet Village. Sometimes he gets some unique stuff in.

Ocean Treasure in sf opens at 11am....maybe Karson's place is open early too? I haven't been to AG in a while.

I'd like to stay somewhat on route as the weather is not supposed to be 70 and sunny.

Thanks for the suggestions. OT is definitely a great store.

Not on the way up, but almost at the meeting sight (couple blocks down), is Aquatic Collection. They look to open at 11:30 on Sat
http://www.aquaticcollection.com/

Sweet Mark! If you get anywhere before the meeting and they have copies of the ceph issue of Reef Life, would you snag them (4 or 5) for me and I'll pay you at the meeting? :D

The Aquarium Showroom and Dolphin Pet Village have some African corals in right now. Other then Divers Den you won't find those at any other store right now. I don't think they open till 11 though.

I know Dolphin got some and i suspect Max did as well, although, one is MINE as payment for helping Joe out :)

All I can say Gresh is this has made me rethink my schedule and route :)

Btw, who drivesup from sac on this type of weather, he must be a little nutty :D

xinumaster said:
I went there today after the BAR meeting and the place is empty. His main display tank just behind the counter no longer has corals except for just a few chalices ... most of the liverocks are gone.

Wow Perry. That is just sad to hear. I guess fish stores and hobbyists both get tired from time to time.

mpoletti said:
Is Atl bringing anything in anymore? The last couple of times, the store was not very full.
Mark

I went there today after the BAR meeting and the place is empty. His main display tank just behind the counter no longer have corals except for just a few chalices ... most of the liverocks are gone.

Back