Our mission

R2R targeted discrimination

Just think if we were crappy like r2r one of the best tanks in our club (probably my favorite) wouldn’t Be part of our club! Glad you took the risks and stuck with it kris!

Ha! Thanks Mike, I’m glad I did as well. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m also glad you posted about this because it’s something I never would’ve considered. My only issue when having people over to check out the tank is my wife getting upset about the house being a mess.

I’m also glad you posted about this because it’s something I never would’ve considered. My only issue when having people over to check out the tank is my wife getting upset about the house being a mess.
The good old days, pre-pandemic. Oh, I would like to be able let people into the house to show my tank

When there is bigotry you know there is racism
Check this antisemitism thread that is going on..
This guy vettguy used anti semitism rhetorics... what he gets? special treatment where mods edit his response for him.
And now users are arguing that its not a big deal..

SMH

Last edited:
When there is bigotry you know there is racism
Check this antisemitism thread that is going on..
This guy vettguy used anti semitism rhetorics what he gets is special treatment where mods edit his response for him.
And now users are arguing that its not a big deal..

SMH

Link looks deleted already

I was shocked.. I couldn't believe it..
The original offensive post was edited by moderator without consequences..Clearly that's why the guy was empowered and was defending the terms..holly mackerel

Attachments

• 7E31E981-5AB3-44E2-9020-64635C34EDAD.png
    7E31E981-5AB3-44E2-9020-64635C34EDAD.png
    273.2 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
I was shocked.. I couldn't believe it..
The original offensive post was edited by moderator without consequences..Clearly that's why the guy was empowered and defending the terms..holly mackerel
He removed the word 'derogatory' from his cut and past of the definition. He didn't miss it in the cut and past, it was inside the definition. He knew what he was doing
Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 9.11.37 PM.png

Is there a way to delete my account at R2R? I don't want to be supporting these kind of people in any way.

Or do I go the other route and just go troll the prayer thread and try to get banned?

Is there a way to delete my account at R2R? I don't want to be supporting these kind of people in any way.

Or do I go the other route and just go troll the prayer thread and try to get banned?
unfortunatly no, they do it like this intentionally so your content stays there and benifit the forum. pretty evil isn't it..

I just messaged the only staff online to ask about deleting my account. And then bumped some thread about deletion with rev in it

they will not do it. they need the content to benefit their forum. what you can do however is to go in to your posts, edit it and leave empty space...

they will not do it. they need the content to benefit their forum. what you can do however is to go in to your posts, edit it and leave empty space...
I know how to get all my content deleted. Just gotta edit them to the change.org link. They added it to their profanity filter...

While I agree with all sentiments here; in the end, it’s their business. If they choose to do business this way, then it will eventually come back to bite them. Spreading the word, and not using the site is a good way of doing your part.

I will admit, I will still use the site to sell corals online here and there, but that’s all I ever used R2R for. It’s way too commercialized, and lacks the local feel of BAR for me.

Back