Jestersix

Royal execlusive on BRS

Is this something new? I thought it had been several months that I had seen a RE banner running on their home page. I could be mistaken though.

Oh that am not sure, maybe. I just noticed it yesterday. In the past they did not. I used to bug them regular in carrying RE and AMS(DaStaCo) products

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Still MAP protected pricing regardless of where they're selling, might as well get the "points" from the site of your choosing.
True unfortunately. I usually buy directly from royal execlusive either USA or germany. Shipping was bit of a pain. The advantage of having brs and other similar retailers is support, quick shipping and hopefully at some point cost reduction from coke leavrage....

I will say this,
I went through many dc and ac pumps. Over the years, Have I spent the extra 300$ or 200$ and went with red dragon first, I would have saved on the 2 vectra and couple other lower end dc pumps..

Red dragon is solid and alone with abyzz are the only 9ne who truly make their pumps in house as oppose to most other pumps in the market that all come from the same source or 2 in china..

They are also alot on with flow rate, and rather conservative. So you get what you think you getting pretty much. Which similar to their skimmer you do not need to pay for oversized skimmers or pumps. You just get what you need..

Abyzz is too expensive, red dragon offer good german engineering product at lower cost than abyzz...

I believe the Red Dragon are not exactly made in-house; the motor blocks in the AC version are Italian made by Askol but to RE specs
Sorry I meant to say European. I thought Red dragon do the impeller housing cast and electronic in house thu..
I believe Abyzz is mostly in house design and build

Last edited:
My RD3 just turned belly up after 3 years. No power to controller. Waiting to hear from them to see if I can open it up to check the fuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My RD3 just turned belly up after 3 years. No power to controller. Waiting to hear from them to see if I can open it up to check the fuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
My controller died and went blank a year or so ago. I did peek inside, despite the little black paint on the screw. It was not a simple fuse problem.
They cross shipped a replacement, so all was well quickly.

Back