Jestersix

Schmitty's 40g Nuvo Reef

I just have one clown fish, what should my next fish be?

• Another Clown

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Anthias

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • 6-line wrasse

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • watchman goby

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • lawnmower blenny

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • yasha goby

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Something else(please list in comments)

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's a few more photos heading into the weekend... Hope to swap with @ashburn2k over the weekend and get some new stuff. Im excited. Everything seems to be doing well.

zoas.jpg

Tank_FireDigi.jpg
SunnyD_Acans.jpg

Reactions: JVU
Looking good! Might want to pick up some emerald crabs before the bubble algae gets out of control.
I got two in there but they dont do much and I dont want them to start eating my corals, which Ive had happen before... I just scrubbed a few of the rocks and try and keep a close eye on it.

GermanBlueDigi.jpg

German Blue Digitata...

BubbleGumDigi.jpg

Moved the Bubblegum Digi to a better lit and flow area, hoping to see some growth and get a better photo soon...
ZoaGarden.jpg

Here's a look at my Zoa garden, over the weekend I hooked up with @ashburn2k and swapped some corals and rearranged my tank. A little more space without the 5 anemone in there now for SPS and zoas to grow. What zoas would you like to see me add???

IMG_9215.jpg

One of my new guns, Alien Orgasm zoa

IMG_9214.jpg

And this new gladiator got added in front of the new Fruit Loop zoa which Ive wanted since I got my new tank. Thanks again @ashburn2k !

Been a while, I have noticed some zoas disappearing or closing up, not sure which. But last night with lights out I flashed some light into tank and saw a few of these small little flea looking pests moving pretty quick in and out of the corals... Could these guys be eating my zoas and what the hell are they? I got a video, but not sure how to post.

anemoneSplit.jpg

The ol' anemone split again! Pesci has to make choices...

zoadragon.jpg

Update on

RastaReach.jpg

Does it look like I need to increase instensity of light???

RastaReach2.jpg

Rasta's could look better for sure...

SunnyD.jpg

Sunny D's look to be reaching as well?

OrangeMushGreenacro.jpg

Looks good to me...

bubblegum.jpg

Bubble gum and the

I bumped it up from 70-75% intensity, and keeping an eye on it... Im assuming when they're reaching like that they need more light? The other option was to increase the length of time, but I opted for intensity...

Back