Our mission

Shutting down 155G. Free livestock.

Due to changing life circumstances, I am shutting down my tank.

PG&E shut off my power a few months ago for multiple hours per day, multiple days in a row, which killed most of the sps.

However, some coral survived. I wanted to offer it free to club members before I begin shutting the tank down in earnest.

If you'd like to come by and get free coral, let me know.

Sorry about your issues man, I think if PG&E did that to me I'd give up as well. Let me know when is a good time to swing by is and I try to make it happen.

Damn, sorry.
I can make room for a few small fish and some tough LPS or softies. If you set up something in the future, you're welcome to anything in my frag rack. I'm in SF, and can come by at your convenience.

At least your red dragon and blue tenuis are doing well in my tank. Also have a few other you gave me. A birds nest and a couple random acros. Hopefully I can make them live on until you get moved and setup again.

I’m really sorry to hear that and regret not seeing your tank before the power grid incidents. You’ve been more than generous bringing lots of chunky frags to swaps.

I’m interested in a frag of each remaining acro to try to keep some cultures of what you have going. I will need to get my QT tank up and running quickly!

Let me know if you just want some help getting things ready when you get back too Gus, I don't need anything but if you need another set of hands to help bag up stuff, or move stuff, just let me know, we locals need to stick together :D

Back