So, what did you buy at CFM?

Huge maxima
Rainbow incinerator zoa
Cornbread rockstar zoa
Red planet
Wild Millie looks like asd rainbow
Red setosa
Red Goni

Met up with a friend and picked up a dragon soul torch and a pink tip green torch for a deal.

It was my first frag event if any kind and it was fun. Now I know what to expect

RR Ultimate Orange Passion Acro
CRT (Hung's) Rainbow Explosion Acro
Cherry Corals Voodoo Majick Acro
Matt V Peter Pan Acro
Coraliacious Snickerfritz Acro
Couple of Indo Rainbow Shrooms
Neptune Bounce Shroom

Nothing, heck even left my shwag bag at the BAR table but that was an accident because my mind was on picking my wife up after helping clean up because people cancelled.

All I want to know is when the hell did Colorado Sunbursts get to $2k?

RR Ultimate Orange Passion Acro
CRT (Hung's) Rainbow Explosion Acro
Cherry Corals Voodoo Majick Acro
Matt V Peter Pan Acro
Coraliacious Snickerfritz Acro
Couple of Indo Rainbow Shrooms
Neptune Bounce Shroom
Man I had to resist the acros until my big tank hits its stride. I’m jealous. Hopefully you’ll be able to frag those in the future. The matt v and the hungs rainbow are top top of my want list

Nothing, heck even left my shwag bag at the BAR table but that was an accident because my mind was on picking my wife up after helping clean up because people cancelled.

All I want to know is when the hell did Colorado Sunbursts get to $2k?
Mike, thanks for sticking around. It was a big help. WE were definitely short people yesterday. Not sure why since we have had plenty of volunteers in the past.

Mike, thanks for sticking around. It was a big help. WE were definitely short people yesterday. Not sure why since we have had plenty of volunteers in the past.
It wasn't a huge deal and would have done it even if you weren't short handed but I did leave my wife at Ikea (she actually volunteered, just to get out of the house), and it was pushing 3 hours there when I finally left didn't know how much longer she could stand. Apparently my kid took an hour long nap in the couch section though :D :D :D

I'm really bad at remembering the names so I don't even bother asking:
Pink zoas
A pair of acans (one purple and green thr other bluish and yellow)
Purple and green tip hammer
A teensy weeny frag of garf bonsai

The garf was given to me for free! He priced it at $10 since it was so tiny and he said "it didnt look that great". I was gonna pay with a card but he said he was going to get charged by the CC company so I can have it for free. I felt really bad but I had no cash. I will order some stuff from his site just to return the favor.

I didnt get any of my wishlist items so my haul is a little meh. Really wanted to get that dragon soul torch but at last years CFM i got an Australian torch and it melted in my tank.. made me think twice. Hopefully next time.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back