CRT (Hung's) Rainbow Explosion Acro
Cherry Corals Voodoo Majick Acro
Matt V Peter Pan Acro
Coraliacious Snickerfritz Acro
Couple of Indo Rainbow Shrooms
Neptune Bounce Shroom

RR Ultimate Orange Passion - nice healthy frag from Coralicious
FragTank_Day_00200_20190915_5781.jpg

There was one guy there with a couple frags, can't recall the name, but they were not colorful at all (not browned out either), and he kept showing me pictures on his phone of the mother colony telling me how he has his frags off on the side of the tank so they don't color up as well and the whole time I'm thinking "you're selling frags, why not get a frag growout system so you can control the lighting". Seems like him and a friend shared a booth, not sure how much of the norm that is for coral vendors though.

Did you get all those from coralicious? That guy had some nice stuff and he was making some great deals for people. I bought a couple things from him. I really liked that guy.

Snickerfritz, CRT (Hung’s) Rainbow Explosion and the RR Ultimate Orange Passion came from Coralicious. Peter Pan and Voodoo Majick came from Defugiums.

Wasn't going to get anything but last minute got a good sized PC Rainbow frag......which I quickly proceeded to break as I was dipping and removing it from it's plug.

Wasn't going to get anything but last minute got a good sized PC Rainbow frag......which I quickly proceeded to break as I was dipping and removing it from it's plug.

Shoulda picked up those snails, I coulda fragged you a piece while you were here. ;)

Last edited:
I got this green on green Indo frogspawn for $120 it has 4 heads

Attachments

• C38A705F-20F4-4E55-A16D-1B5F27579F63.jpeg
    C38A705F-20F4-4E55-A16D-1B5F27579F63.jpeg
    67.7 KB · Views: 293
Back