Jestersix

Spectrapure GB part II

OK do to the holiday and some items back ordered, the shipment won't be ready until Jan. Please let me know if that is ok. If you need the money back that you paypaled me, please let me know.

Roy, I can't accept Credit cards payments from Paypal, unless you add like 5%. I only have a personal account and they charge me fees to accept credit card payment. I am going to deny the paypal for now.

Arnold,
I just relize you denied my paypal. Can I send you a check instead? I can't do verify now with Paypal as I used to have account with them under different e-mail and somehow they screw that up. I have asked them to reset so many times and they have not.
LMK. The worst case I will have to add that 5% thing, but I would like to avoid it while I can. The point is I want that RODI
Thanks

Arnold,
Thanks. Check has been cut, but too late to drop on the mail today, so it will go out tomorrow. You should have it there by Sat. Thanks. Guarantee it will not bounced .. :)

Good new guys, your stuff is in.....over 130lbs worth of goodies. So let me know how you want to pick up and here is the shipping costs....no tax.

Phong $8
Tong $8
Eileen $10
Zoilo $3 and a frag of a green slimer :)
Gresham and Randy $50 - not sure if you need it split out ( Gresh $35 Randy $15) That Tank is really big
Lapsan $1
Roy $20

Total shipping was $100.

It's cool. I can pick it up at the swap. I'm going to give Eileen the RBTA this week. I make sure I will give your refractometer to her.

Phong, could you pick up mine for me again? I won't be able to make it to the swap this weekend :(.

Arnold, thanks again for another great group buy!

Back