Reef nutrition

Tank Moving Help in Elk Grove (edit: now Dublin) area Sunday 12/18

You always need two extra guys with different point of views (for the funny videos).
Hey guy standing around drinking a beer is a very important job too

FYI, I too was a bit tempted in that tank as a way to hop back into the hobby, ultimately decided the logistics of getting it here and the amount of pre-prep work that would need to be done was too much for me, my stand is only for a 4' x 3' tank .

Looks like you have enough volunteers, but I’m local, have some experience moving large tanks, and available to help as well.

Thank you @guihan @dswong01 @euod and @Arvin R for your help today with the beast of a tank. Thank you @Mr2KiEu for letting me borrow those suction handles on short notice. Goes to show experience counts. Great game planning made the process a breeze. Went so fast that we didn't even have time for a THAT guy to stand around with his hands in his pockets.

Tank journal incoming soon!

PXL_20221218_232716432.jpg

PXL_20221219_013020567.jpg

PXL_20221219_014332473.jpg

Last edited:
@CaseyP We forgot to take some photos for your tank journal, but at least the tank is safely inside. It's a beautiful tank and it's a perfect size for the room. I look forward to seeing it up and running. Thanks for the frags.

Thank YOU Ben and the rest of the guys. Been a hectic couple days with the tank and trying to move houses at the same time but the tank is near ready to start filling :D

Unfortunately didn't get many photos of the process itself but going to document more as it gets running.

Last edited:
Back