Welcome to BAR - the Bay Area's premier saltwater hobbyists hub!

"The City" LFS Tour & BBQ/Potluck (Sunday May 31st)

Guest
Joined
Aug 31, 2008
Messages
1,046
Derek, Liveaquaria is cool, but a little price. Anyways, due to Fedex's screw up, Liveaquaria holding some store credits for my next buy. However, I don't know what to buy from them. Hahahaha Hopefully after my I start and finish upgrading my new tank, I can use that credit to buy some SPS. My credits are only 2-3bucks because my crabs died from deliver guys juggle my corals infront of my face. Real Nice... Hahaha what a JERk that guy was.

It was great to meet you man. Do you guys share that parking lot or just for the 31st of May?
 
Supporting Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2005
Messages
6,636
Yeah, sorry Erick got lost. Tong did too but I had his number to call him. I guess next time we should list a contact number or the store phone numbers too.
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 31, 2008
Messages
1,046
I arrived to OT late because I didn't know which way is best to get there. Hahahah Driving sucks! Hahaha
 
Top