1. How does he know that the noise test was taken in different locations. In the video it sure looked like the same spot.Eric (alkatronic employee) response to that video.
watched the video quickly and got some basic points as to the info presented:
1. Noise level comparison was at different location. Trident seems to be not as close to the tank. but honestly, it is quite similar.
2. Alkatronic doesn’t need strict 4 weeks calibration but is just an advise to users. On the other hand, no info about calibration or servicing needed for the Trident.
3. The cost of reagent is wrong. Should be $0.04 per Alkatronic test based on 29.99 for 1L. 29.99/5000=0.006, 0.006*7ml per test = $0.04. he said Alkatroince needs $0.17/test.
4. Never showed Trident readings with the back to back tests and he showed only a daily test record with 12 hours apart (Alkatronic) not what he said back to back tests. If we can see back to back results, I am very confident that Alkatronic will out perform Trident.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2. Didn’t we already discuss that the trident does have documentation about how often it’s supposed to have maintenance performed?
3. He’s right that in the video it was incorrect how much the cost of each test was but it was corrected in the comments. Really not the ideal situation though.
4. I’m not sure I understand what was wrong with how he tested them. Didn’t he just show the delta from the two units compared to his manual testing? Didn’t the results show that both units tested within the manufacture’s ranges?