Cali Kid Corals

Usedg4 xr30 pro worth?

I would say halfway between a silver and a gold membership for a year. Prime Beef would need a tank thrown in to sweeten the deal.

Here is one on ebay for right in that sweet spot between membership levels.

Anyone have an idea what a used xr30 g4 pro is worth? Thanks!
This a loaded question? Worth is dependent on person, and often the owner of said items tends to think they're worth more than the vast majority. I'd probably pay $200 for but that's mostly because I have 3 and currently am only using 1, but for the right price I'd gladly snatch up another :D

But depending on usage, age, visible damage (e.g. rusted screws) and taking the word from the original owner "only used at 20% power for 8 hours a day" I'd say $500 is probably a good starting point, I think they were $800 new? so assuming they weren't used in a coral grow out facility or some guy had them over a 3' tall tank where no way they were running them at 20%, they probably still have some good life left in them with decent resale value.

I think a better indicator of estimated market value would be to use completed or sold items on eBay. The listing above is still a live auction so price will probably go above the current bid of $285.

IMO about $400-$450 range.

7F9249AD-1933-4DED-B7C9-58FA3E43F847.jpeg

Looks like I'm not the only one looking to offload some G4 Pros. :p

Never got around to it since they've been in storage. Can't believe that you still have some G3s. @Thales

Back