High Tide Aquatics

Vectra noise

I'm looking to buy the new couplers... just can't find any anywhere...

worst case, I will hack it for now with an ill fitting union until the parts become available...

But yeah, seems odd to send a new pump but scrimp on a few pennies for the couplers, which are practically consumables

I'm looking to buy the new couplers... just can't find any anywhere...

worst case, I will hack it for now with an ill fitting union until the parts become available...

But yeah, seems odd to send a new pump but scrimp on a few pennies for the couplers, which are practically consumables
Ecotech should have them in their store website..no?

jeezus -- just tried ordering and ecotech wants to charge $12 shipping for 5-day UPS Ground (minimum shipping option). seems wrong to pay $12 to ship a $11 part.

lol -- chatted with support again... they gave me a meet in the middle solution... keep the M2 volute for later, and order new collars... but use M1 volute for now. Which is the same thing as current recommended procedure, but buys me time to upgrader my plumbing with a proper M2 collar... kinda funny... but works for me.

Just need to now hunt down new collars and not pay $12 for shipping on principle.. :)

lol -- chatted with support again... they gave me a meet in the middle solution... keep the M2 volute for later, and order new collars... but use M1 volute for now. Which is the same thing as current recommended procedure, but buys me time to upgrader my plumbing with a proper M2 collar... kinda funny... but works for me.

Just need to now hunt down new collars and not pay $12 for shipping on principle.. :)

have an LFS order it for you.

did the swap out of the volute as recommended and reinstalled the M2. The noise level is better but surprisingly, it is a lot more noticeable still than the comparable Jebao DCP-6500 running at 99%...

Back