got ethical husbandry?

Wadja Get?

seminolecpa said:
Glad to see there is another member of the my birthday gets forgotten because of the holidays club Tom. January 2nd here
well we are just going to have to make sure it is not forgotten. Leaving posted notes around the house usually does the trick ... lol

GreshamH said:
LordHelmet said:
my bro is dec 22 .

Your bro and I were born on the same day but different years. My landlords birthday is tonight.
GreshamH said:
LordHelmet said:
my bro is dec 22 .

Your bro and I were born on the same day but different years. My landlords birthday is tonight.

I'm in the Dec 22 club as well - almost a non-event anymore. I received several shirts for xmas but my favorite gifts were the ones I bought myself at LFSs and others.

Jim

Attached files /attachments/sites/default/files/small 0001(1).jpg /attachments/sites/default/files/small 0271.jpg

I got a late present or call it an early birthday present. University of Florida head coach Urban Meyer is stepping down after the bowl game. This to those who don't know was preceeded by his DC taking a job at Louisville and his OC moving to Mississippi State last year.

No if the rumors are true, I am not excited about the reasons he stepped down, but it bodes very well for a major FSU resurgence.

Fear the Spear!

Back