Kessil

xr15 blue or pro

No, when you select ab+ on the blues it sets all channels to 100%.

Also I just completely screwed up my lighting verifying this... Mobius sucks...

It does show up less blue than I remember from when I was originally setting up the light... So I guess I have acclimated to the blue .. I do still think it's a bit bluer than he pros on AB+. But not as drastic as I remembered
Oh I see - so AB+ on the Radion Blue already sets white channels to 100% by default? And they still look blue-er… good to know

Oh I see - so AB+ on the Radion Blue already sets white channels to 100% by default? And they still look blue-er… good to know
To be fair, I'm comparing to a g4 so the ab+ on g5 pro may be closer to the blue. But yes, the g5 blue, set to "ab+" means all channels 100%

think ill just have to buy one of each. compare then return the other and order the rest. set the lights up side by side but set them to separately so i can tweak each light,

I think he means overall intensity is 65%, all channels are at 100%. But to your same point, could drop the white channel intensity on the radions below 100% if he wants it more blue.

Edit: re reading, maybe the bars are all blue, and the radions whites are at 60%? This seems crazy to me. This would be very blue.:eek:
Yes, 65% intensity. all channel at 100% except white at 60%. I don't think it very blue. Maybe different people have different blue level. lol
I seen a lot of people tune down their white on Radion G5 Blue on R2R, too.
To be honest, I don't like the ab+ setting on the G5 Blue possibly because the lime and cyan led, it look totally different with G4 Pro with AB+. I have not try the G5Pro so I don't know how it look compare to the G4Pro.

@jamie I would wait for G6. Ecotech claim they don't use Cyan and lime led on G6 Blue, that would be nice. I will upgrade my G5 blue to G6 blue.

Lime and cyan LED bother me greatly. To me, it makes things look more on the green side than blue. I turned them down quite a bit on the G5 Blues I had.

Lime and cyan LED bother me greatly. To me, it makes things look more on the green side than blue. I turned them down quite a bit on the G5 Blues I had.

Apparently it bothered a lot of people and not just me. Cyan/Teal gone for Radion G6.

Back