Jestersix

120x36x36 build

Why wait till 7.7 to hook up?
Where should I have?
Answer in your mind before reading my answer

I’m only there once or twice a week.
Nutrients likely very low. Started with mostly new water.
Target is high 7s or low 8s
New water is high 9s low 10s
Took a few weeks to drift down

Where should I have?
Answer in your mind before reading my answer

I’m only there once or twice a week.
Nutrients likely very low. Started with mostly new water.
Target is high 7s or low 8s
New water is high 9s low 10s
Took a few weeks to drift down
Lol. I mean, you can hook it up..just don't run it.

3 is lighting this tank pretty well to the eye. Going to break out the par meter soon and tune it in a bit. Eventually they will be rotated 90 degrees from how they are now and another 1-3 will be needed depending on coral choices, aquascaping, and coral placement.
I feel like the biggest problem area with the main led li Gets these days is the controller interface/programming. They are clunky, annoying, and don’t work right too often.
I have no experience yet with the Neptune light or the orpheks. Hope the hobby can move past this phase.

Another structure. Might be the last big one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 168
This tank is going pretty well. I’ll take a little video soon.
Unfortunately the ap700s went rogue and quit running their programs. Anyone have a laptop and wanna help me do a factory reset on them? I also have two more units that probably need firm ware upgrade so I can add them on to this tank.
Sooner is better if anyone wants to help.

This tank is going pretty well. I’ll take a little video soon.
Unfortunately the ap700s went rogue and quit running their programs. Anyone have a laptop and wanna help me do a factory reset on them? I also have two more units that probably need firm ware upgrade so I can add them on to this tank.
Sooner is better if anyone wants to help.
I would love to come see how it works because I have two that I need to upgrade too.

Back