Anna & Pablo’s RSR P650

svreef

BOD
Staff member
70af02a761711ae61f318160ccc6837e.jpg

max_nano

Supporting Member
I have also heard that higher Mg helps with GHA
Lou from tropic Marin talks about it during his macna talk from 2016 I think? I know I’ve heard Lou discuss that in one of the long videos on BRS YouTube.

That’s certainly a benefit of the trident! I may start testing mg occasionally so I can maybe catch trends like that too. Although I’m using 2 part which should keep mg in line.

ashburn2k

Supporting Member
If you really want to get rid of GHA, get foxface and seahare, especially seahare, I got one that removed all the GHA in my tank in less than a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

svreef

BOD
Staff member
If you really want to get rid of GHA, get foxface and seahare, especially seahare, I got one that removed all the GHA in my tank in less than a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I have a big, fat, lazy foxface and I tried a sea hare but it died within a week - it didn't eat any of it...

svreef

BOD
Staff member
Are Mandarins jumpers? I want to put mine in the frag tank but haven’t put the lid together yet.

svreef

BOD
Staff member
OK, my mind is completely blown. After struggling with filters and almost buying a $700 lens for the DSLR, a friend came over with an Olympus TG-4 - a $350 point and shoot underwater camera and snapped a few pictures of my frags. No filters, no lens, nothing. Unbelievable.

Random Milli from AC
P2120203.JPG

BC Day-Glo Pink Milli I fragged last week
P2120205.JPG

Random Cyphastrea from AC
P2120214.JPG

Random Chalice from AC
P2120215.JPG

Slimeball Anacropora from @The_Lazy_Reefer
P2120231.JPG

BC Cloud City I fragged last week - from the BC group buy in August
P2120252.JPG