Our mission

Anna & Pablo’s RSR P650

Do they look like this?
6E392473-D99D-4849-B374-99721743CB81.jpeg

E94A8F63-E669-4347-AFDC-1B92374A083F.jpeg

I have a Melanurus and "knock on wood" haven't run into major death from parasites even though I very likely got them from never dipping anything ever. My theory is my wrasses help control my pest population. They are beautiful and active. I have heard many horror stories about a 6 line, so I would avoid that one.

I have two big, aggressive wrasses: the green bird and the tusk, so I need something with a bit of a superiority complex. It can’t be a shy, well behaved fish ;)

Picked up a six line and a melanurus from Neptune yesterday. The six line is doing well, hiding from the mean fish. The Melanurus not so much.

Mel (anurus) is very active today - behaving like a happy wrasse should. Now that I’ve successfully introduced two small wrasses, I’m chomping at the bit to add a couple more. A coris and a pink face.

The corals talk to us…we just have to listen.

The past 2 weeks, my pipe organ was not opening as it did before. I knew my salinity was high but I ignored it. I finally started lowering it slowly and after 5 days, when it got down to 1.026, lo and behold, the pipe organ started opening.

The corals talk to us…we just have to listen.

The past 2 weeks, my pipe organ was not opening as it did before. I knew my salinity was high but I ignored it. I finally started lowering it slowly and after 5 days, when it got down to 1.026, lo and behold, the pipe organ started opening.
How high was it?

Back