Welcome to BAR - the Bay Area's premier saltwater hobbyists hub!

BAR member South-bay tank tour in Sept.

Past President
Joined
Nov 7, 2005
Messages
6,506
I can likely make the trip down. Probably could tote some people too if someone wants to carpool.
 
Guest
Joined
Jan 25, 2008
Messages
261
depends what day in sept. but I would love to go . I could carpool you Bryan .that is .... unless you wana race down there. ;D ill break out the stingray ;)
 
Guest
Joined
Nov 8, 2005
Messages
2,117
[quote author=hiepatitis link=topic=3833.msg47036#msg47036 date=1214332183]
I'm in. How do I sign up for this thing? What is the exact date
[/quote]

Hiep, this is the thread where you sign in.

Let us have a vote on what date: 9/17 or 9/24. Both dates are Saturday.
 
Supporting Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
3,928
Can I come? Can I come? Maybe T too. Huh? Huh?

Hiep's tank should be included!
 
Guest
Joined
Jun 19, 2008
Messages
393
You guys can see my tank but theres not much to look at. It was designed for functionality and not aesthetics. I still love my tank though.
 
Guest
Joined
Nov 8, 2005
Messages
2,117
Are you guys still interested on this South Bay Tank Tour? It will be on Sept 20, 2008 and we can meet at 12nn. I still need to figure out where we should meet first. Please, sign up here again if you are coming. Let me know also which LFS you guys want to see.

Also, I will have the following DBTC frags and available for pick up ONLY during the SBTT. If you are not in the tour and your name is pick the frag will be given to next peson in line. I will post this frags in the DBTC forum too. For those who love chalice this will be your chance.

1. Shutiny Blood Red Echino, 1 frag
It is the same as the Tyree Red Brick chalice. It is also the same coral that ATL has.
2. Tyree "Tubs alien eye" Echino, 1 frag
I got this from Roy. I believe Roy got his directly from John Susbilla.
3. Nash's Wannabe Dart maul chalice, 1 frag
4. Xinu's alien eye moonwalker Chalice ;D 2 frags
got this from guppy0120 "aka Jose". He is a Ultimatefrags.com reef farmer.
5. Tyree ponape Torch stag (2 frags will be available)
6. Tyree flower petal cap, 2 frags
7. Tyree acro insignis, 2 frags
8. Tyree blue sky milli, 1 frag
9. Tyree baby blue polyp cap, 2 frags
10. Mr. Ugly's Red prostata, 2 frags
11. purple Haze, 2 frags
12. Tryee ponape Birdnest, 2 frags
13. ORA miami Orchid, 1 frag
14. Yellow pocillopora, 3 frags
15. Bright green slimer, 2 frags
16. Idaho Grape, 3 frags ;D
17. Ellien's Green Alien patch Chalice, 1 frag.
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 29, 2007
Messages
9,048
absolutely still interested in the tour. ANd while that chalice frag list has me salivating, I want to go regardless :D
 
Guest
Joined
Nov 7, 2005
Messages
6,882
Are you sure this time Chris?? :D

I'm in.. No frag unless you have some NG or PD or cool paly ;D ..
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 29, 2007
Messages
9,048
I owe some PD frags back to the chain I got them from. I should have 2x frags by the next general meeting. THey grow slow for me, unlike my other zoa/palys.


PS. get me a bib....must stop staring at
2. Tyree "Tubs alien eye" Echino, 1 frag
 
Supporting Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
3,928
T and I are still in. I'd like a Tyree ponape birdsnest (if my recent birdsnests are still doing well by then). And possibly the Idaho grape ;D
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 28, 2007
Messages
3,083
I've got sept 20th on my calendar. I put my name in for any of the chalices please. Also, I'll be heading over there from Pittsburg but I will most likely not be heading home after but I can load people into my van @ Aquarium Concepts if anyone wants to car pool from there.
 
Guest
Joined
Nov 8, 2005
Messages
2,117
[quote author=Elite link=topic=3833.msg52584#msg52584 date=1218842523]
I'm in.. No frag unless you have some NG or PD or cool paly ;D ..
[/quote]

done.
 
Joined
Apr 29, 2006
Messages
179
Do you have to be a member to come to the tour? I want to get to know more BAR members plus I know some of you came to our NorthCoastReefers tank tour and it was fun. Thanks
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 28, 2007
Messages
3,083
Hey Perry, do you think we can stop by Max's shop? Sorry if this has already been brought up but I thought I'd mention it.
 
Top