Neptune Aquatics

BOD Meeting and BBQ-Sat May 10th

[quote author=Raddogz link=topic=3545.msg41504#msg41504 date=1208982258]
Planning on bringing BBQ chicken - definitely land based last time I checked :D
[/quote]

Chicken of the sea :D

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=3545.msg41516#msg41516 date=1208985785]
and there will be burgers and brats they are at least part land based animal.
[/quote]

Land based animal by-products and soy protein extracts :D

Hey Bryan. I'd like to go to the BOD meeting to sit in and see what goes on during the meetings. As a new member, I probably won't have much to add but hopefully after getting a few meetings under my belt, I can contribute. It would also be a nice opportunity to meet some other club members as well. I'm not absolutely sure if my schedule will allow me to make it on the 10th but if I can make it, I can bring some tri-tip to throw on the grill.

Ok. Looks like I have the following confirmed as in

The Master of all that is Ugly
Raddogz
Apon
Tuberider
DurTBear
Gresham
Iani
IBN
coralsb4bills
sfsuphysics

meeting Only

cwolfus

On the Fence

Qwiv
Gomer

Anyone else? Speak now as I will be sending out the address on Monday

[quote author=fishnfst link=topic=3545.msg41919#msg41919 date=1209428369]
Hey Jeremy how much is the big eye toro going for right now? Just want to check prices against my wholesaler :) Is it coming from the pi?
[/quote]Dunno, my guy goes and cuts a chunk off throws it in a bag and makes up a #. I can find out when he gets back from Arizona, his daughter's fiance was killed in a plane wreck :'( and I don't know quite when he'll get home :-[

Steve,

Hope to see you and Theresa.

Ok so here is an update. Feel free to start arriving at 11:00 for the BBQ etc. I will send out my address via pm on Monday or Tuesday but I am essentially 3 exits north of 92 on 101.

The BOD meeting will begin @ 2pm sharp. Once complete Mark (coralsb4bills) has offered to show his tank. He is about a 10 minute drive from my place right off of 92 in Belmont.

Feel free to bring what you want but again I am planning on providing hamburgers (and boca burgers for you non meat eaters) as well as some bratwursts. I will also have some drinks and perhaps some adult beverages.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

I hope to have the word on Oysters tomorrow, they come in a REAL BIG bag so I hope people like 'em. One thing though I won't be arriving till 12 or so hope that is not a problem.

I think we should be pretty good to go. I have burgers, buns, condiments, brats, sodas and adult beverages. Bring yourself and your tank mind. I want to pick some of your brains about my setup in progress. If you want to bring your significant others that is fine too.

[quote author=Thales link=topic=3545.msg42642#msg42642 date=1210208430]
I'm in! What to bring? Anyone interested in carpooling? :D
[/quote]

Me :D

Sounds like a condition to carpooling :) I will though, I'll load the stuff ion the morngin so there is no forgetting :)

Sorry, but won't be able to make the BBQ. I have to leave town for some business this weekend. :/

Have fun all.

[quote author=Ibn link=topic=3545.msg42790#msg42790 date=1210375370]
Sorry, but won't be able to make the BBQ. I have to leave town for some business this weekend. :/

Have fun all.
[/quote]That sucks Eric, you're going to miss out on Fanny Bay oysters, I got a whole box!

Back