High Tide Aquatics

Coral Farmers Market - CFM February 8th

Are you available to volunteer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks! I put you down for 1-2p. If you think you'll stay until 5p, we could use one more for teardown.
BTW, the end of the day is when vendors tend to drop prices so that they don't have to go back with all that livestock.
Hey I can help with tear down and possibly be some floating booth coverage. Just freed up my my schedule for that day.

Thanks! I put you down for 1-2p. If you think you'll stay until 5p, we could use one more for teardown.
BTW, the end of the day is when vendors tend to drop prices so that they don't have to go back with all that livestock.
Done.
I can come back at 5 pm for sure but will need to leave then come back.
U can put me down for help post 430

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Updated booth coverage:

11-12: @The_Lazy_Reefer, @Mozby
12-1: @JVU @Rostato
1-2: @ofzakaria, @Josh Kinsell
2-3: @2manyhobbies, @littlereefers
3-4: @dswong01, @2manyhobbies
4-5: @Cheedo, @Wlachnit

This gives us 2 people per shift. It would be great if someone else is willing to officially cover the first shift 11a-12p instead of me (with Daniel). I’ll be there from before 11a, but will probably busy sorting out last minute details and decisions into the first shift time.

Ok cool I will post up the ticket numbers for the volunteers later. Do we have a finalized list of clean up crew yet?

Updated booth coverage:

11-12: @The_Lazy_Reefer, @Mozby
12-1: @JVU @Rostato
1-2: @ofzakaria, @Josh Kinsell
2-3: @2manyhobbies, @littlereefers
3-4: @dswong01, @2manyhobbies
4-5: @Cheedo, @Wlachnit

This gives us 2 people per shift. It would be great if someone else is willing to officially cover the first shift 11a-12p instead of me (with Daniel). I’ll be there from before 11a, but will probably busy sorting out last minute details and decisions into the first shift time.

Tickets for volunteers - Clubs funds $3 each to paypal arnold.pon@att.net
  1. Mozby - ADEC
  2. JVU - (HAS TICKET IN HAND FROM TANK TOUR)
  3. Rostato - ADED
  4. ofzakaria - ADEE
  5. Josh Kinsell - ADEF
  6. 2manyhobbies, - ADEG
  7. littlereefers - ADEH
  8. dswong01 - ADEI
  9. 2manyhobbies (2ND SHIFT ?)
  10. Cheedo -ADEJ
  11. Wlachnit -ADEK
  12. The_Lazy_Reefer - ADEL

Back