Neptune Aquatics

Coral Farmers Market - CFM February 8th

Are you available to volunteer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am new to this club......and to reefing. My husband (Mike) and I (Robin) can help tear down. I dont believe I have enough knowledge to man the booth, but am up for anything and to learn.

Also, are there still tickets that I can purchase though here? I am a supporting member, my hubby is not. Thanks

Reactions: JVU
I am new to this club......and to reefing. My husband (Mike) and I (Robin) can help tear down. I dont believe I have enough knowledge to man the booth, but am up for anything and to learn.

Also, are there still tickets that I can purchase though here? I am a supporting member, my hubby is not. Thanks
yes - it would $13 total - $3 for the member and $10 for the guest. see instructions on the sales thread. Introduce yourself to the members at the booth, We may need clean up help.

Hello BOD,

I just sent out a PM to setup crew....I might need 1 more if Bob drops, I see he has bad back now?

Questions:
  • Do we need anything setup Friday night special for the BAR booth? Or is someone setting up early? I have no items with me this time.
  • Haven't heard much on the raffle items either.
  • LMK if there anything else for the Friday setup crew to check.

Oh if you guys want I can bring some SF DIM SUM or BOB's Donuts down for table if we have budget. : ) LMK

yes - it would $13 total - $3 for the member and $10 for the guest. see instructions on the sales thread. Introduce yourself to the members at the booth, We may need clean up help.
Thanks. I'll see you on Saturday

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Thanks. I'll see you on Saturday

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk
Sure - you can ask for Arnold on Sat and I can introduce you to folks. Also I only have 6 tickets left now, so send paypal soon. Tickets are $15 at the door sold by the vendor, not the club.

Welcome! Look forward to meeting you both. Manning the booth is straightforward, as you’ll see if you can hang out there for a few min this time.

OK Bob has a back issues so he cant make Friday setup. If anyone else is able to help Friday night please let me know.

FYI - it looks like clean up and setup will be less. I got this from CFM last night.

"Due to getting the room an hour later then normal on Friday, we are not going to bring our pipe and drape. There is also a snowstorm hitting Texas right now. So driving out could be a little more exciting then usual for the CFM. If this changes we will let you know. But for now no need to bring hanging banners unless you put them on the table or have your own stand. This venue only has 6 foot tables. "

Looks like due to cash box confusion I need to go for a bit.
I guess I can help with first shift also.

@Apon
Any tickets left?
Do I owe you $42 now?
$36 + 2manyhobbis + me?

Tickets for volunteers - Clubs funds $3 each to paypal arnold.pon@att.net
  1. Mozby - ADEC
  2. JVU - (HAS TICKET IN HAND FROM TANK TOUR)
  3. Rostato - ADED
  4. ofzakaria - ADEE
  5. Josh Kinsell - ADEF
  6. 2manyhobbies, - ADEG
  7. littlereefers - ADEH
  8. dswong01 - ADEI
  9. 2manyhobbies (2ND SHIFT ?)
  10. Cheedo -ADEJ
  11. Wlachnit -ADEK
  12. The_Lazy_Reefer - ADEL

Dave you have a ticket assigned. see above from before. Sorry no more for Mark , unless tell Steve Tyree you can have my ticket. I probably can't attend due to family emergency.

Back