Jestersix

Coral Farmers Market - CFM February 8th

Are you available to volunteer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dave you have a ticket assigned. see above from before. Sorry no more for Mark , unless tell Steve Tyree you can have my ticket. I probably can't attend due to family emergency.
Mark is attending last minute as the Treasurer at the request of the Club, BAR will cover his ticket whether it’s the lower or higher price.

Thanks for organizing the tickets, setup, and take down Arnold! I was sorry to hear about your family emergency and hope it works out well.

Dave you have a ticket assigned. see above from before. Sorry no more for Mark , unless tell Steve Tyree you can have my ticket. I probably can't attend due to family emergency.
I will try to get there around 11am but might be a little later. Depends on traffic from OAK. And I will be there for any breakdown.so if you need me to cover another shift, not a problem.

It was great seeing friends and meeting new ones!

Raffle was successful for the club, and I was really happy with our improved booth space/lighting.

I think having more people helping made a huge positive difference, so thank you all for making it awesome.

And of course a huge thanks to Daniel @The_Lazy_Reefer for doing a great job with the raffle items and planning in his first event as the sponsorship coordinator!

It was great seeing friends and meeting new ones!

Raffle was successful for the club, and I was really happy with our improved booth space/lighting.

I think having more people helping made a huge positive difference, so thank you all for making it awesome.

And of course a huge thanks to Daniel @The_Lazy_Reefer for doing a great job with the raffle items and planning in his first event as the sponsorship coordinator!
Well organized booth. Great job!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back