Welcome to BAR - the Bay Area's premier saltwater hobbyists hub!

DBTC: Rasta Zoas

automaton
Robot
Joined
Jan 7, 2021
Messages
11,125
@max_nano made a journal update.

3c8a79d93cfc533062a4d905491f2b0b


max_nano said:
I have this growing in a few spots and have some frags available
 
Supporting Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2010
Messages
2,499
I added a rasta mini colony last week...it died yesterday. something is wrong with my water...going to stay away from zoas until the current zoas in tank starts to repopulate.
 
Supporting Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2021
Messages
1,620
Happy to. Busy this weekend, but I can find some time to frag it next week if that’s okay.
 
Supporting Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2021
Messages
1,620
I’ll frag it next week. You want anything else? I have other types of zoas or sps. Open bribery to the BOD members. Just kidding, thank you for volunteering.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0178.jpeg
    IMG_0178.jpeg
    189.5 KB · Views: 252
Secretary
BOD
Joined
Dec 7, 2022
Messages
1,468
I’ll frag it next week. You want anything else? I have other types of zoas or sps. Open bribery to the BOD members. Just kidding, thank you for volunteering.
Do you have two or three different ones there? They all look nice :)
 
Top