Reef nutrition

East Bay Give Away

Gorm

Well the house I was going to buy fell through, and looks like I am going to have to move to storage for a term. So all that coupled with my new schedule, I find myself with less and less time to properly care for my tank. With that said, I need to break down my tank and am giving away any and all live stock. I don't have anything special really, bout 100 pounds of lr, has some zoa's and other common growth coral on it. I do have about a dozen or so frags, most of which I bought. 2 maroon clowns, 3 GBTA, a clam, 3 peppermint shrimp, coral banded shrimp, 2 gobies. Sure there are a few things left that I forgot about. If anyone is interested let me know, anything left past Sunday is going to my LFS, so first come first served. I am adding a link to my photo album, which has a few pics in it from the tank taken recently.

I live in Martinez/Pleasant Hill area.
http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c60/dlgorm/

That stinks. Do you plan on getting back in when you get a place?

Sorry to hear that Gorm. Hopefully everything will work out and you will be setting up a tank again in the near future.

I might be interested in some smaller pieces of live rock and some frags and am willing to pay you for that. Where in the East Bay are you located?

Gorm, sorry to hear about that. What kind of gobies do you have? I have a diamond/orange spotted gobie and they can be a littl territorial so it depends on what type they are since I only have a 46g right now and a 29 waiting for LR and pumps. I can to take the peppermint shrimp off your hands and I can help get any DBTC frags back into circulation and help find homes for your coral's for sure. pm me your contact info and I'll see when I can come by. I'll make sure it gets circulated amongst the club and not get sold off.

Hey Gorm,

Sorry to hear about that. Did the rics do ok. I would buy a GBTA, but I am never in your area. Good luck.

[quote author=Apon link=topic=3472.msg39502#msg39502 date=1207158723]
Hey Gorm,

Sorry to hear about that. Did the rics do ok. I would buy a GBTA, but I am never in your area. Good luck.
[/quote]
Arnold, I can try and float it in a basket for the week and bring it to the meeting? I know they can wig out so I'm not sure how risky it would be.

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=3472.msg39495#msg39495 date=1207156021]
That stinks. Do you plan on getting back in when you get a place?
[/quote] I probably will, but it wouldn't be for some time. so at this point I am preparing as if I am not

Also just to remind everyone, I don't want a dime, just a good home for everything, and I cannot deliver anything, so if you want it its yours, assuming that someone else hasn't gotten to my house to get it first. I have to be completely moved by sunday, so thats why the tight deadline.

651 Skyline Dr, Martinez 93553
925-387-0085

Great idea Jeremy! Give them away for DBTC with the requirement you will get a frag of each back once you set up a tank again!

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=3472.msg39518#msg39518 date=1207162529]
Is the sand up for grabs? Or are you going to hang onto that?

[/quote] You can have the sand if you like, there is enough for a 6 inch bed in my tank, think it was about 60 lbs

Figures, I knew I should have went by on my lunch break. Sorry, no Gorm DBTC's from me ;)

Arnold, I can still try and pick you up a BTA if you want, lmk.

Back