Welcome to BAR - the Bay Area's premier saltwater hobbyists hub!

East Bay LFS tour (Sunday March 29th)

Guest
Joined
Aug 31, 2008
Messages
1,046
Any one from SF going?
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 31, 2008
Messages
1,046
I want to go, but anyone from SF going?
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 31, 2008
Messages
1,046
I want to go for the shop that closed to SF
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 29, 2007
Messages
9,048
none of these shops are really close to SF. These are all in the eastbay. Check out the map on page 1 which shows the google route.
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 31, 2008
Messages
1,046
I don't have to go all the shop right? I just want to go Atlantis and Aquatic. Can I geton the list too?
 
Guest
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
319
they are taking out half the store at aquarium concepts. i was there this past weekend. they said it cost 30,000 rent a month. crazy!
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 31, 2008
Messages
1,046
THANK YOU!!!!
 
Guest
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
375
I think I can make this, if there's still room - will have to ask my husband if you wants to go.
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 31, 2008
Messages
1,046
Can I bring my nephew/s?
 
Supporting Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2007
Messages
4,924
[quote author=Nanocube-boy link=topic=6721.msg89331#msg89331 date=1237267797]
Can I bring my nephew/s?
[/quote]

Should be fine.
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 18, 2006
Messages
9,047
Any room for me? I think I'll be able to scrape myself out of bed, if Tony can come watch me play the night before and go then I can go too, no excuses!
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 31, 2008
Messages
1,046
thanks....
 
Supporting Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2007
Messages
4,924
[quote author=tuberider link=topic=6721.msg91003#msg91003 date=1237677086]
Any room for me? I think I'll be able to scrape myself out of bed, if Tony can come watch me play the night before and go then I can go too, no excuses!
[/quote]
Of course.
 
Top