Welcome to BAR - the Bay Area's premier saltwater hobbyists hub!

East Bay Tank Tour! Sunday July 14th

Guest
Joined
Feb 1, 2012
Messages
1,852
zeroinverse said:
Boun just told me about this thread. I need to check with wife. I am in walnut Creek.

But my tank is dirty and full of aiptasia and majanos. :)
We've got 5 people committed to showing their tanks right now, so that's probably enough. We could potentially squeeze in one more visit though if you'd like to show your tank :)
 
Past President
Joined
Feb 6, 2011
Messages
1,674
Yes, please! I've been wanting to see the progress on Ron's fishroom setup, and it wouldn't be far from the last stop at Diablo.
 
Guest
Joined
Jul 17, 2011
Messages
615
Ok, I just realized it's July 14th! (I thought it was this "mid-June").
That gives me time to clean up the tank a bit. And make things more "presentable".. hahahaha... so put me in as the last leg of tank tour before going to DC.

I'm near the Walnut Creek BART exit (Ygnacio Valley Blvd exit).
 
Guest
Joined
Feb 1, 2012
Messages
1,852
zeroinverse said:
Ok, I just realized it's July 14th! (I thought it was this "mid-June").
That gives me time to clean up the tank a bit. And make things more "presentable".. hahahaha... so put me in as the last leg of tank tour before going to DC.

I'm near the Walnut Creek BART exit (Ygnacio Valley Blvd exit).
Great! You've been added to the tour :) I sent you a pm with more details.
 
Guest
Joined
Feb 1, 2012
Messages
1,852
Just wanted to remind everyone that this is coming up in 2 weeks! I'll be sending out detailed info through pm a few days before the tour. Please remember to RSVP using the link in the first post if you plan to attend so that you will get my pm's with the info!
 
Supporting Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2011
Messages
411
East Bay Tank Tour Itinerary:

Sunday July 14th
11:30-12:15 pm: Lunch at Gioia Pizzeria – 1586 Hopkins St. Berkeley, CA (optional)
12:15-12:30 pm: Driving
12:30-1:00 pm: Erin (Kensington Reefer) - Kensington
1:00-1:15 pm: Driving
1:15-1:35 pm: Mike (Bondolo) - Berkeley
1:35-1:45 pm: Driving
1:45-2:05 pm: Felicia (FeliciaLynn) - Berkeley
2:05-2:20 pm: Driving
2:20-2:40 pm: Boun (boun11) - Berkeley
2:40-3:10 pm: Driving
3:10-3:40 pm: Ron (zeroinverse) - Walnut Creek
3:40-4:00 pm: Driving
4:00 pm: Diablo Corals – 2395 Monument Blvd. Concord, CA

Jess is at Diablo Corals has offered a discount for after the tour. He'll be giving 20% off all corals in the $10-$45 sections and 10% off all other corals and fish!

Lunch is optional. Everyone is welcome to come grab a slice of pizza and socialize before we start the tour. If you do not want to attend lunch, then meet us at the first tour stop at 12:30.

Please RSVP if you plan to attend the tour! Follow the link below to go to the RSVP form! I will be sending out the addresses for the tour stops and other details through pm so you have to RSVP if you want to stay in the loop!
RSVP for East Bay Tank Tour
Hello, 2manyhobbies here. I tried your link for the RSVP, but Firefox cannot find it. I would like go on the tour also. If you don't have it, my email is musikwerke@att.net
 
Guest
Joined
Feb 1, 2012
Messages
1,852
Hello, 2manyhobbies here. I tried your link for the RSVP, but Firefox cannot find it. I would like go on the tour also. If you don't have it, my email is musikwerke@att.net

Ok! No worries! I'll put your username in my RSVP list so that you'll get my pm with the details.
 
Guest
Joined
Feb 1, 2012
Messages
1,852
Hi everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be sending out the tour details through pm tonight. If anyone hasn't RSVP'ed yet, please do so ASAP so that you get my pms with the tour information. The RSVP link is on the first post of this thread. If for some reason it doesn't work for you, just shoot me a pm letting me know you'll be attending. Keep a lookout for info from me later tonight. :)
 
Guest
Joined
Feb 1, 2012
Messages
1,852
So excited! Can't wait!

Me too!

I just sent out a pm with the details. Its not too late to join us though. Just RSVP sometime in the next couple days using the link and I will make sure to pm you the details before Sunday. The cut-off to RSVP will be Saturday night at midnight.
 
Supporting Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
8,543
For my house:
Park on west side of my street
Don't bother with the front door, come around to the back
Be advised that its 36 steps up to my tanks
A steady trickle of viewers is best for all. There is not enough room for all at once
Looking forward to the visit
 
Supporting Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2005
Messages
17,384
I expect mucho pictures people! Especially those who are really good with the camera!

If I can't go, I at least want to share in the enjoyment :)
 
Guest
Joined
Apr 1, 2010
Messages
2,752
We appreacite you guys stopping by today. We always enjoy the extra company. Hope you liked the new additions n how well we took your opinions n acted on some of them.

Cool to see some new n old faces as well a rainbow unicorn
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 1, 2012
Messages
2,903
I really like the changes you've made, Jess. I should have taken more photos while I was there. =/

Pictures are soon to come... waiting for them to upload as I type.
 
Top