Reef nutrition

Fiesta Vallarta Restaurant Tank

Also the 200w heater might be a bit under powered for a 150g tank plus sump. Head over to chat with @robert4025 at Neptune Aquatics and pick up one of these in 250w size. (confirm that it can fit in your sump tank first when submerged to the minimum water level indicator below to black plastic top. https://www.neptuneaquatics.com/pro...heater/1794?cp=true&sa=false&sbp=false&q=true
I have a spare one I can put in. Especially since his tech support is now in Vegas.

At 72 degrees the heater is probably working but struggling to keep up. The tank would likely be 70 or colder with no heater on it depending on the restaurant's ambient temp.

@Srt4eric If he's okay with it I would also set up the low and high temperature alarms on the Inkbird, as it seems the parameters haven't been set. At least to like 74 and 82 so he can know if something major has gone wrong.

Sounds like we are at about three years without a water change, not surprising it's about time.

Thanks @Srt4eric for stepping in and helping. I recommend the mole enchiladas or the Vallarta burrito.

I'm glad someone who knows what they are doing is stepping in, the guy who did this a few years back had no idea what he was doing... Then he runs off to Vegas and leaves everyone behind.

Back