got ethical husbandry?

Gem tang

Just went there today.

Attachments

• E1AF6C9B-C932-4316-83C3-BEB329D2EED8.jpeg
    E1AF6C9B-C932-4316-83C3-BEB329D2EED8.jpeg
    74.2 KB · Views: 313
Did the price just fall out on these? Some collector in the Red Sea just bring in a metric crap ton of them? Or did they "fall off the back of a truck" :D

That said, eh... I like my purple better :)

Did the price just fall out on these? Some collector in the Red Sea just bring in a metric crap ton of them? Or did they "fall off the back of a truck" :D

Price fell off on these. Most of the shops locally and online have them available for under $300.00. Must be a new supply chain because the price has also fallen on a lot of rare Angels from the same regions.

Price fell off on these. Most of the shops locally and online have them available for under $300.00. Must be a new supply chain because the price has also fallen on a lot of rare Angels from the same regions.

Lol
Where online is gem 300?
I have been sitting out and waiting for it to drop. The more price drops the more I can get :)

Purple is beautiful but their aggression doesn’t give room to negotiate.
Would love to put gem, purple and yellow. and maybe tricolor in one tank.
Impossible, in my hands for sure

Preorder, but still impressive at this price.
I can't wait until they get to 5 bucks: gonna get a boat load.
If it's true about the source. I can't wait for redback butterfly fish to return.

Back