Jestersix

Gimmito's 450 gal L-shaped tank

drdoolittle said:
Dang.. just caught up with your thread..

sorry to hear about the angel eviction.. i love that angel. I fact, im planning on getting one next week. I want to go with mostly angel route on my tank.

I hope you aren't planning a reef tank with all those angels ! :D

drdoolittle said:
I see you got Ian's regualtor. how do you like it?

It's like the Ferrari of regulators !

iani said:
Not my regulator, I just got Jim the regulator body. haha. BTW Jim how is the adjustability with the metering valve?

Come on...Ian's Pimped Out Regulator sounds so much cooler. ;)

The ability to control the size and rate of the bubble/count is no comparison to the Aquarium Plants regulator. I would recommend going with Ian's hands down

gimmito said:
iani said:
Not my regulator, I just got Jim the regulator body. haha. BTW Jim how is the adjustability with the metering valve?

Come on...Ian's Pimped Out Regulator™ sounds so much cooler. ;)

The ability to control the size and rate of the bubble/count is no comparison to the Aquarium Plants regulator. I would recommend going with Ian's hands down

iCon said:
gimmito said:
iani said:

Come on...Ian's Pimped Out Regulator™ sounds so much cooler. ;)

Ian can hang up those dental tools !

C00DDF6F-84B9-4050-80A6-C1E4E9D9AB1F-5329-00000C09AD96FD95.jpg

For post #1966:

I have a pic of 6 female P. Bimaculatus (common name two or twin spot anthias). Easily the most colorful fish I've had...wow !

Back