Welcome to BAR - the Bay Area's premier saltwater hobbyists hub!

Is this even possible?

Guest
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
2,283
Yeah. A few Banggai. Maybe like three or so. I should have specified what I was thinking of getting. Does that sound ok?

Vince, will the anemone you are selling me be attached to a rock or will it attach its self to the container/bag that you are bringing it to the meeting in? If it attaches to the container/bag then how do I get it off when the acclimation is over and it is ready to go in the tank?
 
Guest
Joined
Nov 7, 2005
Messages
6,882
They don't school.. When two fish pair up, they will "kill" others left over . Just make sure you seperate it fast enough..
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
2,283
OK so would you suggest to find a pair or buy two of those REALLY small ones that the aquarium showroom has?
 
Guest
Joined
Nov 7, 2005
Messages
6,882
If you can find a pair, that's great.. Good luck though.. I waited for almost a year ;D ..

You can try to buy two and see if they will fight. If they fight, they could be same sex. Sell one and buy another one until you get a pair. If you have a larger tank, you can buy several but 34cube is pretty small and you already have two clowns in there.
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
2,283
Will the clowns and the cardinals fight? Will the clowns catch the cardinals and feed them to the anemone?
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 29, 2007
Messages
9,048
cardinals fight.
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
2,283
oh. Maybe I'll look around for a pair. Does anybody know where they are sold in pairs?
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 29, 2007
Messages
9,048
Dolphin Pet Village MAY have some.
 
Guest
Joined
Sep 29, 2008
Messages
2,239
Actually no they don't - not when I called them last week anyways.
 
Top