got ethical husbandry?

June 26, 2021 - Member's Frag Swap

RSVP required- Will you be attending?

• Total voters
If a board member will send me a list of members attending (real name and BAR Handle), I will make up badges for all of them.
Attached is a copy of the name badges I made up for the last swap I worked at.

Assuming no one has volunteered for this yet, I'll do that. Should I just have attendees message me their real names and forward them to you?

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with people just writing their own name tag when they arrive. They will need to write their picking group letter on there anyway. Having the name tag have pre-printed blank fields is helpful though.

All we need on the name tags is picking round, name, and username. We don’t need the extra check boxes on the older tags as far as I know. Bonus rounds are organized by having one or more bonus tickets in hand, and this event is free for members.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with people just writing their own name tag when they arrive. They will need to write their picking group letter on there anyway. Having the name tag have pre-printed blank fields is helpful though.

All we need on the name tags is picking round, name, and username. We don’t need the extra check boxes on the older tags as far as I know. Bonus rounds are organized by having one or more bonus tickets in hand, and this event is free for members.
Whatever the club wants, I will make it happen. I will bring the blank badges. Just make sure we have a few sharpies for their use.

Sound be family ok/friendly. If there's too much crowd there's always the outside area, no tables but those concrete bench planters should be plenty of space for people.

Just as a heads up to members, but food will be provided for registered members (but we're not splitting hairs) I can't say what food it will be from what I understand more of a deli style/finger food type of thing. Also Tim decided to offer 2 kegs of his finest house brew that will be on tap for all those over 21 to enjoy :)

If the food/beverage is not of your liking you can still order from their menu, however this won't be covered for the event.

I went through the stuff I have stored for BAR and found a box of BAR T-shirts. Not a uniform distribution of sizes/styles, but still in perfect unused condition. The Board approved giving them away to members at the swap, so I’ll set them out on the freebie table for people.

Just talked to the owner of the location and those who are vaccinated may go without a mask as per local/state guidelines, no proof is needed either. The mezzanine is rather open, although that does depend upon how crowded it will be with club members, there will be a large outdoor areas people can hang out in as well and we will have someone down there announcing what picking group is coming up next/currrently so no worries about missing your turn... unless you completely ignore the person doing the announcing :)

Finally got around to making frags for the swap. I’ll be bringing Tyree montipora spongodes, ORA red montipora and WWC slimeball anacropora.

Attachments

• AEB3A290-844A-4AD4-BA2F-288C5FE7933F.jpeg
    AEB3A290-844A-4AD4-BA2F-288C5FE7933F.jpeg
    268.9 KB · Views: 151
Reactions: JVU
Trying to put together exactly what I'm bringing. I know they're not explicitly on the 'banned' list, but are yellow cloves okay to bring?

Regardless, I should be able to have some goodies for the bonus rounds; if all goes well I'll be bringing:

Vamps n Drag

Utter Chaos

Rainbow Incinerator

Salted Agave

Illuminati

Speckled Krak

RBTA

Couple heads of branching gold hammer

Pavona

Green discosomas

Red monti cap

Eagle eyes