High Tide Aquatics

KMS 120 gal

With kids, that power strip placement may not be the best.
Slight safety, especially if cords get wet.
But really - I can totally see them playing with the button that has an orange light.

I’ve added a yellow tang, coral beauty, and royal gramma several weeks ago. The other day Bruce donated two of his old rock structures with a bunch of encrusted coral patches. I had to pull apart the awuascale to fit them in. They are huge. One fit in my 27 gal tote just fine, but the big in was too big. Drove it from Walnut Creek to af with no water. Took 45 min. Most corals seem ok. Couple montis dont look too good, Cali tort had polyps out two days later. Need to install the lights this weekend hopefully and get a new pic up.

We have auto top off and soda ash dosing setup!
Went with autoaqua smart micro for ATO
And kamoer X1 for the dosing pump. Seems like a nice little product. Blue tooth configuration from your phone. It’s only one head, but it is only like $70 at aquatic collection, so still significantly cheaper than a bubble magus even if you need three heads. Exciting!
Should be getting the extra power supply I need for the AI SOL blue lights tomorrow. Unfortunately I can’t get the controller to communicate with the lights. Maybe the cord isn’t connecting to the controller properly. Guess I’ll have to open it up and take a peak. This is one that Mario replaced the lcd screen on, and that works great. Thanks @xcaret

How big is the tubing for those dosers? Having a problem with my aqualifter that I use to dose RO/DI water to my kalk reactor, the tubing needs to be RO line tubing to fit into the kalk reactor, unfortunately as I found out last night, it popped off the Aqualifter pretty easily when I was refilling, mostly because the Aqualifter doesn't have a barb on the output it holds on with friction which only works as long as the tubing end remains elastic.

How big is the tubing for those dosers? Having a problem with my aqualifter that I use to dose RO/DI water to my kalk reactor, the tubing needs to be RO line tubing to fit into the kalk reactor, unfortunately as I found out last night, it popped off the Aqualifter pretty easily when I was refilling, mostly because the Aqualifter doesn't have a barb on the output it holds on with friction which only works as long as the tubing end remains elastic.

There are some reducers in case the line is loose; one end is bigger diameter.
I was clearing some old stuff and found one little coupler; I’ll check if it fits RO line and air-line tubing.

Back