got ethical husbandry?

[LOCATION and DATE CHANGE] 3/20 (Sun) Members Only Frag Swap at Cali Kid Corals in Concord

Will you attend the 3/19 Members Frag Swap?

• Total voters
Bonus/Ultra coral information below and here

What is everyone planning on bringing?
I plan on bringing:
Red zoa's
Green toadstool
Utter chaos
and a rock flower anemone

Are we having a bonus round?
Yes! Sorry for the poor communication about bonus rounds for this swap. Initially we were thinking not to do them but there is interest and Eric volunteered to help with it, so we are. We are going to have bonus corals and bonus rounds, same rules as before. @Srt4eric gave some additional links.

For those of you unfamiliar, you can read about them but it’s one of those things that makes more sense to see it in action. Bottom line is that even if you don’t participate in bringing bonus coral you still can benefit from it and it doesn’t really change anything else so you don’t need to worry about it.

I’m considering coming to my first frag swap but I want to make sure my frags are large enough. Is this sufficient? (back green chalice not the front tiny monti). I’ll of course find a third frag to bring.
DB5D26E9-6E4C-45A0-8AFE-757FFC51BEC2.jpeg
53EF030F-B7D1-4201-9185-795A335C76C2.jpeg

Very excited to be able to join this Swap as it’ll be my 1st one!

I want to bring a RBTA, so I need to get the foot to release from my rockwork, but if I’m able to get that far, what’s the best way to bring it?

Sorry for the newbie ques.

Very excited to be able to join this Swap as it’ll be my 1st one!

I want to bring a RBTA, so I need to get the foot to release from my rockwork, but if I’m able to get that far, what’s the best way to bring it?

Sorry for the newbie ques.
No question with the intent to learn ever needs to be apologized for.

If you can get the foot off, I usually put it in a nem cup until I'm ready to transport it, then put it in a small deli container similar to other coral. Give it a little bit to let the foot attach to the side before transport, and then you're good to go.

No question with the intent to learn ever needs to be apologized for.

If you can get the foot off, I usually put it in a nem cup until I'm ready to transport it, then put it in a small deli container similar to other coral. Give it a little bit to let the foot attach to the side before transport, and then you're good to go.
Great - thx for the tips and appreciate all the info!

Back