Reef nutrition

March 10, 2012 BAR Meeting Featuring Bob Fenner ! - room 722

Bay Area Reefers is proud to announce Bob Fenner, the author of "The Conscientious Marine Aquarist," as our featured speaker for our March meeting.

RMSMF.jpg

I wanted to give everybody plenty of time to circle their calendars and pack the room for Bob. ;)

Bob will be sharing about his recent experiences setting up a new collection station in Fiji...as well as his 40+ years in the hobby.

That is great! A few years ago, Bob showed our reef club in San Diego lots of amazing slides that he had taken over the years.

We will have some signed books of The Conscientious Marine Aquarist for the raffle as well as a new 1" Sea Swirl courtesy of Ed of Aquarium Currents.

I'm not going to lie I might have to drop an extra $20 in there I wouldn't mind trying that sea-swirl. See if any of that old luck is still there...

I hope we won't have those projector problems again in this room? did anyone ask Bob what he is bringing? maybe bring the old backup BAR projector too?

Good idea Arnold...this is what Bob gave me:

"I just need a projector and screen... have a PC, Win 7, Ofc. 2010 ppt... my own pointer w/ new batteries. Will bring along my thumb drive just in case. B"

Back