High Tide Aquatics

My 210 restart.

Like it was said before, there is a much life flexible version of spa flex, but it may not be trustworthy w pvc glue.
Good to know.
I always guessed that spa-flex was too stiff get a barb fitting in properly, but I like that it is pretty indestructible
and does not kink.
I've only done it w drains, nothing under pressure.

Like it was said before, there is a much life flexible version of spa flex, but it may not be trustworthy w pvc glue.

I've only done it w drains, nothing under pressure.
I'm only using it on my drain side. Return line are hard plumb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

f04fc6cba15f702de16da3539d846173.jpg

Let there be light.

Well looks like I'm getting chloramine break through again. My blocks lasted me a little over a year. Man goes to show always treat your ro water.

This could be the reason I'm slowly losing my sps.

How can you tell chloramine is getting through? Thanks.

So that is more reactors than I think I remember on the pump manifold.
You send the water through some in series?
Curios on the plumbing.

One manifold pumpsbto sulfur denitrator split off to ozone reactor. The ozone reactor then feeds the carbon reactor. The arid in series with the gfo reactor. The calcium reactor is run on the masterflex.

So 3.5 months of topping off with chloramine water and then doing massive water changes with bad waterthinking my parameters were off. Left a few of my fish with massive ammonia burns. My poor gem. I was finally able to trap him

a102d036446bbd1ff082faadf8845606.jpg

Will need to nurse him back to health with antibiotics and vitamin enrich foods.

Hope he'll get to look like this again

e630d95337a29b506f68d23e840024cb.jpg

Back