20220508_181625-jpg.38064

Attachments

• 20220508_181625.jpg
    20220508_181625.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 458
  • 20220508_164718.jpg
    20220508_164718.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 138
Currently feed my clowns a mix of hikari pellets and frozen PE mysis. Gotta restock on frozen food. Best (nutritional value) frozen food for clowns?
Variety is the spice of life and health. Try to mix in as many different kinds of food as possible. Some foods like rods and lrs have multiple things mixed in. I try to feed everything. TDO pellets are what most people I know use and I add frozen everything I can find in my tank.

Rod's frozen flats are in my rotation of frozen food. But I like to thaw it in RO water and slice up the bigger pieces into smaller ones before tossing into the tank.

I rotate brine shrimp, Mysis, Rod's, Fish eggs, Oyster eggs, reef roids, and most all Reef Nutrition bottles....a splash of whatever; always changing daily. I feed combinations of flake food first then the good stuff.

Hope to visit High Tide this upcoming week....

And I would *LOVE* to see a frag swap or some club event held at that location.

Reactions: JVU
Rod's frozen flats are in my rotation of frozen food. But I like to thaw it in RO water and slice up the bigger pieces into smaller ones before tossing into the tank.

I rotate brine shrimp, Mysis, Rod's, Fish eggs, Oyster eggs, reef roids, and most all Reef Nutrition bottles....a splash of whatever; always changing daily. I feed combinations of flake food first then the good stuff.

Hope to visit High Tide this upcoming week....

And I would *LOVE* to see a frag swap or some club event held at that location.
Yes! Look forward to meeting you! And yes I’m working with the bod’s at the moment to do an event there, either frag swap or something of the sort. I have lots of space, and the reef nutrition peephole will come and set up a booth!

I enjoyed my visit to your shop today @under_water_ninja ! Thank you for the full shop tour and info. I like how your location helps form an avenue of LFS leading out toward the farther East Bay.
Instead of keeping my new frags at home overnight, I opted for contacting my school's security to give me access to my building this evening, haha.

I enjoyed my visit to your shop today @under_water_ninja ! Thank you for the full shop tour and info. I like how your location helps form an avenue of LFS leading out toward the farther East Bay.
Instead of keeping my new frags at home overnight, I opted for contacting my school's security to give me access to my building this evening, haha.
Thank you! Nice to meet you! Have fun with your new coral!!

I got a minute to stop by the store today, and glad I did. VERY clean store, I know it is new but I can tell by all the tanks and plumbing that @under_water_ninja has his store pretty much dialed in.

Like MolaMola said it was cool to see EVERYTHING inside the store...and super cool bonus is that BAR members get discounts that make local purchases cheaper than buying from BRS...saving not only shipping costs but also supporting a local business.

I hope each and every member of BAR will come take a peek at this new location in the future, and I think an event held there would be cool also.

I got a minute to stop by the store today, and glad I did. VERY clean store, I know it is new but I can tell by all the tanks and plumbing that @under_water_ninja has his store pretty much dialed in.

Like MolaMola said it was cool to see EVERYTHING inside the store...and super cool bonus is that BAR members get discounts that make local purchases cheaper than buying from BRS...saving not only shipping costs but also supporting a local business.

I hope each and every member of BAR will come take a peek at this new location in the future, and I think an event held there would be cool also.
Thank you Andy! Was nice to meet you. I’m sure I’ll see you again soon since your in the area for work. Thanks again.

Back