Reef nutrition

Ofzakaria bubble gum digi

Interest in getting something other than green in my tank. How hard is this one to keep? Have some easy SPS that have been doing well in my tank (garf, monti, green mili, green slimer....). (edit: whoops, sorry, realize the thread is from Sept.... nevermind).
No worries, I still have alot. If you want, am organizing a frag giveaway soon. Send me a PM and I'll add u to the list

I would like a chunk from either one of you if possible. I know Omar lives closer to me. @ofzakaria are you still coordinating the next frag give-away on Humble Fish? Or @max_nano I threw my hat in the ring for your DBTC zoas so maybe we could arrange a handoff of both things at the same time. Let me know what works best for yall.

I would like a chunk from either one of you if possible. I know Omar lives closer to me. @ofzakaria are you still coordinating the next frag give-away on Humble Fish? Or @max_nano I threw my hat in the ring for your DBTC zoas so maybe we could arrange a handoff of both things at the same time. Let me know what works best for yall.
I’m going to let mine grow for a bit before another cut. The frag I made for George was shading the other branches so I wanted to chop it.

@max_nano thanks again for the frag. Got it mounted up and it's looking good. I'll need to work on photo skills, and also repositioning so it's not shading itself.

tempImage1CRFi1.jpg

Back