Kessil

oh yes I did just spend $1,200.00 for a moped

Although it is a nice top tank classic Puch Magnum, fully powder coated Blk w/ white tank and performance shocks, pipe, CDI , 80cc rebuilt motor w/ all new seals, gaskets and such... I'll post pics sometime after i pick it up on Monday.

Nice!
I used to have the Puch dealership in SF. I probably sold it originally.
Best mopeds in the world IMO.

Yup, I've ridden puchs, garellis, bats and derbis but I think this will be my fastest ped yet. What made you get out of the retail mkt?

Dude.. a couple of hundred more i would have sold you my zx600. LOL

seriously, those are pretty cool looking mopeds. i first saw it in SF, a bunch of guys riding around town. Good luck and ride safe.

bookfish said:
Yup, I've ridden puchs, garellis, bats and derbis but I think this will be my fastest ped yet. What made you get out of the retail mkt?
Six letters R E T A I L.
1983-1987 were killer years. I sold thousands of Yamaha scooters and Puch mopeds combined.
I closed the store in 92 shortly after the store caught fire and after rebuilding I had a gun put to my head by some ex-con that wanted what was in the cash drawer.
I was also doing a lot of remodel work on the side that was more fun and profitable.
Never looked back.

125.jpg

Dude!
I hate to tell you this but for $1200 They should have thrown in a carburetor, air filter, some fenders, a chain, a counter sprocket, a magneto, speedometer... missing tons of factory parts.
Good luck with that!

JAR said:
Dude!
I hate to tell you this but for $1200 They should have thrown in a carburetor, air filter, some fenders, a chain, a counter sprocket, a magneto, speedometer... missing tons of factory parts.
Good luck with that!
That stuff's still in the car!

Back