got ethical husbandry?

[Sep 12, 2015] Regional Frag Swap (Hayward, CA (Building 2300 Cafeteria - Parking Lot B12))

Enderturtle, I noticed that the frag swap is open for everyone. Is the preregistration also open for everyone? I want to bring my wife along but she's not a member.

Its open to everyone.

If youre just viewing/hanging out its free.

If you want to participate in the fragswap there is the admission fee.

Only frag swap participants will receive free raffle tickets (door prizes).

Last edited:
I just can't wait for this to happen... So excited! I was drooling over the frags in the other thread listing what people were bringing :)

Well, as it turns out, I won't be able to attend! :(

My mom is visiting that week so my weekends are tied up.

I was looking forward to going. Oh well. Next time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in, unless my schedule gets messed up :). I pre-registered today. I don't have any bonus/ultra corals. So I will bring some nice zoas such as Armor of God, tri-tip acro and some chalices if I manage to frag them.

Gonna try and remember to pre register this afternoon when I'm more with it. Really looking forward to this. I've noticed there are several members who are new to swapping if it's cool with you @Enderturtle maybe some of the old timers can post up some tips or things they wish they had known at their first swap?

Also anyone needing frags for entry let me know as I'm gonna try and do some fragging and rearranging of the tanks this week. Doing 3 frags for $20.

Yeah anyone who wants to post tips for the frag swap please feel free.

Sell frags all you want prior to the swap, but only the vendors will be able to openly sell frags at this frag swap. Keep it fair for the vendors too.

DCLOGOweb.png

It's official guys. Diablo Corals confirmed vendor for the BAR Regional Frag Swap!​

Reactions: Nav
Back