Cali Kid Corals

[Sep 12, 2015] Regional Frag Swap (Hayward, CA (Building 2300 Cafeteria - Parking Lot B12))

Yup.

We will be selling our favorite glue, t-shirts, and membership at this event too.

5$ I-C Gel with the spare cap.
icgel.jpg

Find it at a better price. I dare ya!

Last edited:
I'm so excited about this frag swap.

Been doing a lot of advertising outside of the club, we've got people coming from all over california.

There's gonna be people from
Sonoma area
Sacramento area
Stockton/Modesto
Fresno
Redding

Bring your best frags for this one guys!

Oh and a reminder.

There's a discounted admission rate of 15$ for reef club members.

For the BAR people, we'll have a list. If you're not currently a supporting member, you're not getting the discount.
For other reef clubs, bring your proof of membership if any, to get the discount.

Acceptable reef clubs include: NVR, CVR, FRAG, RARE, CRC, MARS, WCR, ROC. Club not on the list? message me.

Alright it's official CVR in the house. Welcome pfang! Next week I will be contacting the LFS Sponsors to see what goodies they can donate!

Was at Aquatic Collection just now and mannnn they had some nice scolys/chalices!

Also picked up a fish from them for my frag tank!

8/23/2015

Confirmed attendance from the following reef clubs
Northern Valley Reefers
Central Valley Reefers
Wine Country Reefers
Chico Reef Club
Redding Area Reef Enthusiasts

OH boy I need to get some more raffle prizes and frag some more corals!

Apon I cannot let you sell stuff at this event because there are other people who want to vendor of which I have said no to.

If you want to sell stuff outside thats fine.

Some of these vendors are shutting down their shops for the day to come sell here. It would be unfair for them to have to compete with hobbyist pricing.

From a vendors viewpoint, more vendors = more competition = less profit = less motivation to come back to a bar frag swap.

On a positive note, I updated the raffle prize list! :)

Last edited:
ok noted - I was going to bring used gear, not any livestock. We did that once with vendors there, but I understand. Thanks

Back